Hello all. It’s Nikki Simone here. This is a quick post to allow you all to get to know me a little better. 10 random facts about me.Ready….Set……Lets go!
1. I broke my ankle freshman year of high school during day 1 of cheer-leading tryouts. Yes, day 1…..gosh darn toe touches.
2. I question my talent and ability often, probably too much. Terrible I know. I’m working on that though.
3. I’m not a fan of chocolate…..Too rich for my blood. (White chocolate is whole other story.)
4. I absolutely love romance novels, especially those written by Brenda Jackson. I have almost every single book she’s written.
5. Every time I take a picture I pose the exact same way. When I try to switch it up I almost always hate the pic.
6. In Senior Year Phys Ed I was a beast at archery. I should have pursued it.
7. I can’t roll my “R’s”. I remember my mom trying to teach me. She kept repeating “Rrrrruffles have rrrrrridges.”
8. I hate wearing socks. They are just so uncomfortable. I need to move to a warm climate where I can wear sandals all year long.
9. I got my first tattoo because of Moesha. Remember that episode when she got tattooed? When I was watching with my family I asked my mom if I could get one. I didn’t think she would say yes.
10. I’m slightly hydrophobic. Why you ask…well, I can’t breathe under water and I can’t live without breathing. Simple as that.
Do I amuse you? Do you think I’m a clown?? Huh??? Huh???? I hope so. Until next time… Nikki Simone